Dt. Kanika Khanna is a professional High Uric Acid Dietitian in Faridabad having 14+ years of experience. We are known as Best High Uric Acid Diet Consultant in Faridabad. So, You can visit Top Most Verified High Uric Acid Diet Clinic in Faridabad. Book Appointment Online for High Uric Acid Diet in Faridabad.
High Uric Acid Diet Consultant in Faridabad, Dietitian for High Uric Acid in Faridabad, Nutritionist for High Uric Acid in Faridabad, Dietician for High Uric Acid in Faridabad.
During the process of Digestion our body absorbs the nutrients &removes the wastes. So, Uric Acid is one of the waste material of the body, which generally filtered out through Urine or some in poop.
How it affects?
Basically, Hyperuricemia, is an excess of waste of foods (proteins) ,it is formedfrom the breakdown of purine (natural substance) starts accumulating in our body in the form of crystals, which settles in the joints and can cause Gout (a form of Arthritis) or can be settled in our kidney and form kidney stone.
Reason behind High uric Acid:
• Purine rich Diet- too much of protein like liver, fishes (salmon), shakes, meat, etc. dried beans and peas, spinach, cauliflower, mushrooms, and other foods
• Less of water intake
• Food drinks with high fructose and corn syrup
• Consumption of red meat and organ meat
• Drinking too much alcohol
• Excessive intake of Gym Products
• Immune-suppressing drugs
• Renal insufficiency (inability of the kidneys to filter waste)
• Other medical factors are also effects on the level of Uric Acid
Ways to reduce uric acid in the body
• Prefer low purine diet egg, nuts, sugar free peanut butter
• Include vitamin c supplement
• Replace sugary drinks with filtered water and fiber-rich smoothies
• Drink more water fluids helps your kidneys flush out uric acid faster
• Avoid alcohol beer are also high in purines
• Lose weight carrying extra pounds makes it harder for your kidneys to filter out uric acid
• Balance insulin levelsas too much insulin leads to excess uric acid in the body, as well as weight gain
• Focus on complex carbohydrates
• Focus on lean meat and poultry, low-fat dairy
• Have your blood sugar level checked when you visit your doctor. This is important even if you don't have diabetes mellitus.Add more fiber to your dietto balance your blood sugar and insulin levels, as it helps in keeping your uric acid under control.
• Reduce stress increase inflammation
• Check your medications and supplements-chemotherapy drugs, aspirin, vitamin B-3 (niacin), diuretics, immune-suppressing drugs
Two quick fix remedy to reduce uric acid
Drink Neem juice mix with amla juice early morning empty stomach Drink haldi milk at night, 3 hours prior to going bed