We have updated our policy to be complaint with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As per the new policy changes, you have have more control over your own data, making it more safe and secure for you. WELCOME TO DIETOFY SOLUTIONS Legal Agreement This user agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between you and DIETOFY SOLUTIONS ("Dietofy" or "we" or "us" as the context requires) governing your use of Dietofy Solutions's products, software and/or services with the characteristics and features as described on www.dietofy.com (“Website”) and your use of the services made available on the Website (referred to collectively as the "Services").
- Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service (or any features within the Services) that we provide on our Website/ /Marketplace by notifying the same on our Website/Marketplace from time to time without prior notice to you. We will not be liable, if for any reason our Website/Marketplace or the Services (or any features within the Services) are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict access to some parts of our Website/Marketplace, or our entire Website//Marketplace, to Users who have registered with us.
- Dietofy Solutions grants you permission to use the Services as set forth in this Agreement, provided that: (i) you will not copy or distribute, any part of the Services in any medium or in any manner whatsoever without Dietofy Solutions’s explicit authorisation in this regard; (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Services other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Services for its intended purpose; and (iii) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You must provide your full legal name, valid email address and any other information requested from you, from time to time, in order to complete the registration process and be entitled to use the Services. The information provided by you may be shared by us with any third party for providing the Services, record keeping purposes, internal procedures or for any other purposes and by using this Website you expressly consent to such sharing of the information provided by you.
- Upon completing the registration process, if you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You also agree to ensure that you exit/log out from your account at the end of each session. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website and the Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that any persons who access our Website/Marketplace and the Services through your account are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. You are also solely responsible and liable to Dietofy Solutions for all activities that take place or occur under your account. You agree that your ability to log into your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network connectivity and we shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account.
- Dietofy Solutions reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website/ /Marketplace to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so. Use of the account/service is not available to any User who is suspended or prohibited by Dietofy Solutions from using the Website/Marketplace or Services for any reason whatsoever.
- MEMBERSHIP/REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICES
- Once you complete registration , you will be a member which:
- allows you to make use of the Services subject to these terms and conditions;
- does not allow you to use email addresses displayed on the Website for any purpose other than that specifically authorized by us.
- By providing Dietofy Solutions your email address/ phone number you consent to:
- our using your email address or mobile number to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may use your settings to opt out of Service-related communications vide email/mobile number or entirely.
- Our using the phone numbers provided by you, to contact you from time to time, in order to provide you updates and advice relating of your progress on the and the usage of our Services, and relating to any new promotions and sales opportunities.
- Our using on your email address, home address, phone number and other ancillary information to fulfil the orders placed by you on the Website/Marketplace;
- Our using your email address or phone number to send you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending us an email email@example.com. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages or phone messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
- GRANT OF LICENSE
- Subject to these terms and conditions of use, Dietofy Solutions grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable limited right and license for you to access and use the Services solely for the purpose permitted, including but not limited to storing or otherwise using or sharing your documents, files, schedules, minutes or other data.4.
- PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Sharing of personal information.
- We neither rent nor sell your personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your personal information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below. In terms of the Diverse Services, the Company shall share the information collected from You with only such third parties in relation to whom you provide express consent.
- Affiliated businesses and third-party websites we do not control: In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we're affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your personal information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide Products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- User submissions: Any content or personal information that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others.
- Business transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, personal information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Dietofy Solutions and others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Dietofy Solutions, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- Security of personal information:-
- We endeavor to protect the privacy of your personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk.
- You may access and use the Marketplace to purchase Products listed thereon by third party vendors from time to time.
- Dietofy Solutions’s responsibility in terms of the Marketplace shall extend solely and exclusively to:
- The provision of the platform for the Marketplace on the Website/;
- Collection of payments from Users using the third party payment gateway on the Marketplace. In the event of any disputed payments made, Dietofy Solutions shall pass on the dispute to the payment gateway provider for resolution. This shall be the extent of Dietofy Solutions’s obligations in this regard;
- Delivery of the Products to the Users who have placed orders therefor on the Marketplace.
- It is hereby clarified that the Products listed on the Marketplace are listed by third party vendors. The Products do not belong to Dietofy Solutions in any manner whatsoever. Thus Dietofy Solutions makes no warranty for, and shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the quality, quantity or authenticity of the Products.
- There shall be no refunds or cancellations initiated or entertained, once an order is placed and processed on the Marketplace, save as set out herein.
- UPLOADING MATERIAL TO THE SERVICE
- Whenever you make use of the Services (or any feature or part of the Services) that allows you to upload material on the Website/Marketplace, or share material as asked by our experts during personal conversation, or to make contact with other users of our Website you must comply with applicable data protection rules/laws and the content standards set out below. The content standards apply to each part of a contribution as well as to its whole. Your contribution must be accurate where it states facts, be genuinely held (where it states opinions), comply with the law applicable in any country from which it is posted; and be relevant to your posting or use of the Services.
- Restrictions on Content
- Your contribution must not:
- belong to another person and contain any information that you do not have any right to;
- Be defamatory of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, lewd, blasphemous, lascivious, invasive of another’s privacy, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or inflammatory, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Violate the provisions of the Indian Penal Code, 1861, the Information Technology Act, 2000, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, notified videNotification G.S.R 313(E) issued by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology or other licable laws containing offences relating to content that is publicly accessible;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual;
- Be harmful to minors;
- Infringe any intellectual property including copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- Be such that it is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Be content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- Contain any computer viruses, any code, worms or other potentially damaging or limiting the functionality of any computer programs or files.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or is insulting to another nation.
- We hereby reserve the right to take down any content, which, in our sole discretion falls under the above restrictions.
- RESTRICTION ON USE OF SERVICES
- You are not permitted to and shall not do any of the following acts, the breach of which shall entitle Dietofy Solutions to terminate your use of the Services, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may have against you:
- Distribute, sell, supply, modify, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge or otherwise alter the Services and all content provided to you as part of the Services;
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise disassemble any Service or content provided to you as part of the Services or the Website or the Marketplace;
- Attempt to copy any software provided to you as part of the Services or the Website or the or the Marketplace and in particular its source code, or attempt to decrypt any part of such software that is provided to you;
- Create any derivative work or version of any software provided by us in relation to or to facilitate your use of the Services or any content provided as part of the Services;
- Remove, from the Services or any content provided as part of the Services, any logo, copyright or proprietary notices, legends, symbols, labels, watermarks, signatures or any other like marks affixed to or embedded in the Services;
- Use the Services or any part of it to create a false identity, to impersonate any person or organization, or attempt to disguise the origin of any content;
- Use any of Dietofy Solutions’s domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
- Access or use the Website/Marketplace in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the Website/Marketplace’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website/ /Marketplace is hosted;
- Access or attempt to access any content that you are not authorized to access by any means;
- Access the Website/ Marketplace through any other means other than through the interface that is provided by us;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services; and
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Website, materials, system resources, or gain unauthorized access to the user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/Marketplace or any affiliated linked sites.
- RIGHTS RESERVED BY Dietofy Solutions
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who validly claims and provides evidence that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website/Marketplace constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted/shared by you or any other User of the Services.
- We have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these terms and conditions to the fullest extent of the law and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate these terms and conditions.
- While we have no obligation to monitor your access to or your use of the Services (or any feature or part of the Services), we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website/Marketplace and providing the Services, to ensure your compliance with these terms and conditions, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- Subject to the receipt of a complaint from a User, we have the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from any Service. For some of the Services, Dietofy Solutions may (but shall be under no obligation to) provide tools to filter out explicit sexual content or any content which it deems to be unsuitable at its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) enforce these terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) respond to user support requests; or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Dietofy Solutions, its Users and the public. Dietofy Solutions shall not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions in this regard.
- We reserve the right to introduce or change the prices of all Services upon 30 (thirty) days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the terms and conditions of use or the Services.
- Dietofy Solutions shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- BREACH OF CONTENT STANDARDS
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Services and simultaneous termination/suspension of your account on the Website/;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution on the Website/Marketplace or information shared with us using the Services, upon your failure to cure the breach that is brought to your notice;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; and
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- We hereby disclaim and exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these rules. The actions described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Upon such termination/suspension of your access to our service, you will no longer be able to access the service or any content or data you have shared with us. All licenses granted to you by Dietofy Solutions to the Website/Marketplace or the Services will automatically terminate.
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. You agree that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any and all content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and you are solely and exclusively liable for the consequence of your actions (including any loss or damage which Dietofy Solutions may suffer). Dietofy Solutions exercises no control over the content shared by you. Your use of the content accessed or displayed using the Services is entirely at your own risk.
- You agree that your testimonials, message screenshots, before/after images and videos can be used by Dietofy Solutions for posting on various social media handles, website and paid channels.
- A search using the Service may produce results and links to sites and content that you may find objectionable, appropriate, or offensive and we accept no liability of responsibility for any such content. It is also possible that your use of the Services will return to you information regarding products, merchants and links to websites of third parties selling the product information requested by you. Dietofy Solutions hereby disclaims any and all responsibility and liability associated with the same.
- You acknowledge and agree that Dietofy Solutions is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of such external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
- You shall be responsible for monitoring your content, documents and other data and shall be liable to us for ensuring that the content transferred to or handled by or within Services does not infringe any third party rights. You warrant that you possess such necessary licenses as may be required in order to process your content or use the Services.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service or of vendors on the Marketplace, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser or vendor. You agree that, save as set out herein, Dietofy Solutions shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or the vendors on the Services/the Marketplace.
- The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. Given that we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- You agree that your use of the Website/Marketplace and the Services shall be at your sole risk. You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Website/Marketplace And the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising from course of dealing or usage of trade. Dietofy Solutions shall use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Services are uninterrupted but it does not guarantee or warrant that: (i) the Services will meet your specific requirements; (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; and (iv) the quality of any Products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- If you are older than 35 (thirty five) years of age, or if you have not been physically active for more than 1 (one) year, or if you have any medical history that may put you at risk, including, without limitation, one or more the following conditions, you agree that you have taken approval from a qualified health care practitioner prior to using the Services, and that Dietofy Solutions shall not be responsible for any health consequence or drug interactions while taking the diet:
- heart disease;
- high blood pressure;
- family history of high blood pressure or heart disease;
- chest pain caused by previous exercise;
- dizziness or loss of consciousness caused by previous exercise;
- bone or joint problems;
- diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity; or
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS/PCOD)
- Fatty liver
- Post pregnancy
- You should discontinue exercise in cases where it causes pain or severe discomfort, and should consult a medical expert prior to returning to exercise in such cases. We reserve the right to deny you access to the Services for any reason or no reason, including if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have certain medical conditions.
- Please note that the company doesn’t initiate a refund under any circumstances. You may either choose to pause the consultation for a maximum of 30 days post the start of the consultation or transfer the consultation to a friend or a family at a transfer charge of INR 750. Please note that you shall not ask Dietofy Solutions to transfer the consultation to any of its incoming clients.
- The content of the Website/Marketplace and the service/advice by our practitioners, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute/substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified healthcare professionals with any Questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. You agree that you will not under any circumstances disregard any professional medical advice or delay in seeking such advice in reliance on any content provided on or through the Website/Marketplace or by our practitioners. Reliance on any such content is solely at your own risk. We will not be held accountable/responsible for any health conditions that might occur.
- We will not be held accountable for not curing any medical conditions, or for any medical conditions that occur while executing the diet. You agree that any medical issues that occur while executing the diet will not be correlated to the diet.
- The content provided on or through this Website regarding drug or dietary supplements or products for sale on the Marketplace have not been evaluated or proved by any regulatory authority including the Drug Controller of India.
- CONTENT LICENSE FROM YOU
- By Posting any User Content on the Website/Marketplace, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Dietofy Solutions a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service. You also hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Services, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Website/Marketplace and under this Agreement.
- You understand that Dietofy Solutions, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may: (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Dietofy Solutions to take these actions.
- You are solely responsible for your contributions to any online forum Dietofy Solutions may offer through or as part of the Services (“Community Participation”), such as and without limitation, responses to blog postings, bulletin board postings, and other contributions to online discussions. By submitting to Community Participation you: (a) represent to Dietofy Solutions, in each instance, that you either own or have the right to display or transmit each and every element of your Community Participation, and that your submission will not violate the legal rights or interests of any person or entity; and (b) grant to Dietofy Solutions a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license to use your Community Participation, in each instance, as a whole or in any part, for any business purpose, including without limitation, promotional, marketing and training purposes.
- You confirm and warrant to Dietofy Solutions that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
- BILLING AND PAYMENT
- Certain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Services, you agree to the terms of sale, pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges. Dietofy Solutions may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to promptly provide Dietofy Solutions with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including phone number, email address, credit card numbers, etc.). Dietofy Solutions does not validate all credit card information required by the Customer's payment provider to secure payment.
- You must notify Dietofy Solutions about any billing problems or discrepancies within 30 (thirty) days after charges first appear on their account statement. If it is not brought to Dietofy Solutions’s attention within 30 (thirty) days, You agree to waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- In respect of purchases made on the Website/Marketplace, you hereby acknowledge and agree that no refund requests will be entertained in any manner whatsoever and no refunds will be initiated therefore.
- INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dietofy Solutions, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service and Website/ /Marketplace; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Service and Website//Marketplace.
- The material displayed on our Website/Marketplace is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our Subsidiaries and Affiliates and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Services, our Website/Marketplace or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Services or our Website/ /Marketplace, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or advised of the possibility of the same.
- Our liability to you shall under all circumstances be limited to a maximum of the amount paid by you (if any) at the time of registration to use the Services and/or the purchase price paid by you for Products in the Marketplace.
- You must not misuse our Website/Marketplace by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancel bots, spyware or other material, computer programming routines, codes, files or such other programs which are malicious or technologically harmful, or limit the interests of rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website/ /Marketplace, the server on which our Website/Marketplace is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our Website/ /Marketplace via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (and any amendments). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website//Marketplace will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website/ /Marketplace or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website/Marketplace Linked to it.
- LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, roval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website/ /Marketplace must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The Website/Marketplace from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms and conditions.
- These linked sites are under no way in control of Dietofy Solutions and we shall not be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites, including without limitation to any link contained in the linked site or any changes or updates to linked site. We shall not be held responsible for any transmission whatsoever received by you from any linked site. The Website/ provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us or any association with its operators or owners. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before relying on such information.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Website/ other than that set out above, please address your request to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information and User Content from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information and User Content for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INCLUDING TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS
- All right, title and interest in usage of the terms Dietofy, Dietofy Solutions including but not limited to all texts, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, computer code and any other information associated therewith are reserved by us.
- By accepting the use of terms here under you agree that the Dietofy Solutions does not transfer/assign the title to the Website to you, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall imply or be deemed or construed to mean that any right, title and interest (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) stands transferred/assigned to you by Dietofy Solutions, we retain the full and complete right, title and interest to the Website and service, and all intellectual property, title and interest to the Website, and all intellectual rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, dissemble, or otherwise reduce the Website in any manner which is contrary to this Agreement.
- Any usage of Dietofy Solutions’s contents, without the written authorization of Dietofy Solutions, shall be considered a breach of this Agreement, and you shall be required to indemnify Dietofy Solutions for all liability incurred in this regard.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The jurisdictional court of Delhi shall have sole jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to use of the Website/ Marketplace or the Services, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of any of these terms and conditions in your country of residence, country of use or other relevant country. The laws of India govern this Agreement and these terms and conditions of use of the Services.
- Dietofy Solutions accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for noncompliance with the laws of any country other than that of India, the mere fact that Website/ /Marketplace can be accessed or used or any facility can be availed of in a country other than India will not imply that we accede to the laws of such country.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND LEGAL NAME
- REFUND, CANCELLATION AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If a user has made a payment to Dietofy Solutions regarding consultation, then once a payment is made a user is not eligible for refund.
FAQ on how customers can protect themselves shopping online.
Question: How do I pay? Dietofy Solutions offers you multiple payment methods, through trusted payment gateway partners. Our payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times. You may use cash to make your purchase. Dietofy Solutions also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards in India. Question: Are there any hidden charges (Octroi or Sales Tax) when I make a payment? There are no hidden charges when you make payments on Dietofy Solutions. The prices listed for all the services are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the webpage is exactly what you pay. Question: How do I pay using a credit/debit card? We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India. Credit cards. We accept payments made using Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards. To pay using your credit card, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card).
After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password. Debit cards We accept payments made using Visa, Mastercard and American Express debit cards. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment. Question: Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Dietofy Solutions? All credit card and debit card payments on Dietofy Solutions are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification. Question: What steps does Dietofy Solutions take to prevent card fraud? Dietofy Solutions realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team. In the extremely rare instances when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the payment is being made by a genuine card holder.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions. We urge our customers to diligently protect against any fraudulent use of their card. Dietofy Solutions would not be held responsible for any unauthorized usage of your cards. Question: Can I use my bank's Internet Banking feature to make a payment? Yes. Dietofy Solutions offers you the convenience of using your bank’s Internet Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction. We accept payment through Net Banking for the following banks: AXIS Bank, Airtel Payments Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Cosmos Bank, DCB bank, Dena Bank, Deutsche Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC bank, ICICI Net Banking, IDBI Bank, IDFC Net banking, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Induslnd Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, JanataSahakari Bank Pune, Karnataka bank, KarurVysya – Corporate Net banking, KarurVysa – Retail Net Banking, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank – Corporate Net banking, Lakshmi Vilas Bank – Retail Net banking, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Limited, Punjab and Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank – Retail Banking, Saraswat Bank, ShamraoVithal Co-operative Bank Ltd, South Indian Bank, State bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, The Bharat Co-op. Bank Ltd, The Nainital Bank, UCO bank, Union Bank – Corporate Net banking, Union Bank – Retail Net Banking, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank. Question: Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on Dietofy Solutions through my mobile? Yes, you can make credit card payments through the Dietofy Solutions mobile site. Dietofy Solutions uses encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Question: My transaction failed but the money was deducted from my account. What do I do? Please contact us at 8745873114, within 24 hours of such deduction of money from your account, and we will contact our payment partner and refer the matter to them immediately.
- This Policy details the critical aspects governing your personal data relationship with ‘Dietofy Solutions’ which is owned and operated by DIETOFY SOLUTIONS, a company incorporated under the laws of India, and having its registered office at FC 78, GROUND FLOOR, SHIVAJI ENCLAVE, RAJOURI GARDEN, NEW DELHI 110027 India;
- Your personal data relationship with Dietofy Solutions varies based on the capacity in which you interact with us/avail of our products and services (“Services”). You could be: (i) a visitor to https://www.dietofy.com (“Website”) or any pages thereof (“Visitor”); or (ii) a person who has made a purchased at Dietofy Solutions to avail our Services (“Registered User”);
- Based on whether you are a Visitor or Registered User, the type of data we collect and the purpose for which we use it will differ and this Policy details such variations;
- This Policy lies to all the Services provided by Dietofy Solutions;
- This Policy is a part of and should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service; and
- This Policy will clarify the rights available to you vis-à-vis the personal data you share with us.
If you have any queries or concerns with this Policy, please contact our Grievance Officer. If you do not agree with the Policy, we would advise you to not visit/use the Website.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
TYPE OF USER
WHAT DATA WE MAY COLLECT
- Your IP Address;
- Your location;
- How you behave on the Website, (what pages you land on, how much time you spend, etc.);
- What device you use to access the Website and its details (model, operating system, etc.); and
- Cookies and web beacon data.
- Your name, age, gender, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address;
- Your height, weight;
- Your lifestyle, food preferences, medical conditions (if any), health goals or other fitness regimes;
- Your ethnicity, genetics, health or sexual orientation;
- Username or other relevant unique identifier;
- How you behave on the Website, (what pages you land on, how much time you spend, etc.);
- Credit card/debit card/other payment mode information to facilitate payments for our Services;
- Your IP Address;
- Your location unless you deactivate location services in the relevant section of the Website/;
- How you behave in the relevant product environment and use the features;
- What device you use to access the Website/ and its details (model, operating system, etc.); and
- Cookies and web beacon data.
HOW AND WHY WE USE IT
We use this information to analyse and identify your behaviour and enhance the interactions you have with the Website. If you submit your details and give us your consent, we may use your data to send you e-mails/newsletters, re-target Dietofy Solutions advertisements or re-market our Services using services from third-parties like Facebook and Google.
We collect this data in order to help you register for and facilitate provision of our Services. We use this data to show age appropriate content and advertisements. We use this data to track your nutrition, weight and fitness regimes. We use the data from the device you access our Website/ to identify the login information of multiple users from the same device. We use this data to prepare a specific diet plan and training regime for you. We use this data to enable you to make payments for our Services. We use a third-party service provider to manage payment processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of payment processing on our behalf We use this data for processing your requests, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities. We use this data to communicate about existing or new offers, content, advertisements, surveys, key policies or other administrative information. We also use this data to provide you with informative features and services that are developed by us from time to time. We also use this data for providing, testing, improving, or recommending the Services. We also use this data for analytics and reviews to improve the Services. We also use this data to provide support to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law or anti-fraud activities/systems. If you give us your consent, we may send you newsletters and emails to market other products and services we may provide.
SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and process ‘special categories of personal data’ such as ethnic origin, genetics, health or sexual orientation, which are considered sensitive. We use this special category of personal data, for example to provide specialized diet plan and exercise routines. We require your explicit consent to collect and process special categories of personal data. You may refuse or revoke your consent at any time, please see the section about 'Your Rights & Preferences As A Data Subject In The EU' below. A limited number of our personnel will have access to special categories of personal data provided by you.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS REFERRED TO ABOVE?
TYPE OF FILE
WHAT THEY DO
Web beacon (also known as Clear GIF, Web Bugs or Pixel Tag) is a tiny picture file embedded on the Website/ that tracks your behaviour and navigation. It is similar to a cookie in what it does, but it does not get downloaded on to your device. We use web beacons to manage cookies, record visits, and to learn marketing metrics. We also use web beacons to track and monitor email opening rates as well as link clicks. You can find more information about web beacons at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html
WHAT THEY WON’T DO
- Contain any executable software, malicious code or virus.
Usually, browsers have default setting to accept cookies until you change your browser settings. You can choose to reject and remove cookies from our Website by changing your browser settings. If you reject or remove our cookies, it could affect how our Website works. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF ANY DOUBT, WE SHOULD CLARIFY THAT IN THE EVENT WE ANONYMIZE AND AGGREGATE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU, WE WILL BE ENTITLED TO USE SUCH ANONYMIZED DATA FREELY, WITHOUT ANY RESTRICTIONS OTHER THAN THOSE SET OUT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you believe we have used your personal data in violation of the rights above or have not responded to your objections, you may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
2. PUBLISHED CONTENT
Any success stories, comments, messages, blogs, scribbles etc. posted/ uploaded/ conveyed/ communicated by you, we may on our Website/social media. You may request that such published content be taken down at any time and we shall remove such published content. However, we are not responsible for any actions taken by third-parties with respect to such published content.
3. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store any personal data we collect from you as long as it is necessary in order to facilitate your use of the Services and for ancillary legitimate and essential business purposes – these include, without limitation, for improving our Services, attending to technical issues, and dealing with disputes. Your personal data will primarily be stored in electronic form. We may enter into agreement with third parties to collect, store, process your personal data but under full compliance with applicable laws. In the event, you have any telephonic interactions with our customer representatives, the call data is recorded and stored for training and quality purposes. We may need to retain your personal data even if you seek deletion thereof, if it is needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you are a Registered User, please be advised that after you terminate your usage of a Service, we may, unless legally prohibited, delete all data provided or collected by you from our servers.
4. TRACKING BY OUR ADVERTISEMENT PARTNERS
Upon receiving your specific consent, we may share the data we collect from cookies or web beacons with our advertisement partners to track your visits, establish your non-personal identity and present you with targeted advertisements about our Services.
5. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
In the ordinary course of business, we may employ other companies and people to assist us in providing certain components of our Services in compliance with the provisions of this Policy. To do so, we may need to share your data with them. Where applicable – if the entities to which these transfers are effected are not situated in countries deemed ‘adequate’ by the European Commission or are not registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, we shall enter into appropriate Data Protection Addendums with the transferee parties that comprehensively protect your data. We shall also put in place industry-standard technical and organizational measures (including robust data handling policies) to ensure that such transfers are completed in accordance with applicable laws. Some of the examples of where we may sub-contract processing activities to third parties include—record keeping, data analysis, marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may display links to third-party websites or applications on our Website for advertising or providing you with relevant content. We will not be responsible for such third-party websites or applications if you choose to access them. If you provide any data to such website/application, please ensure you read their policies given that you will no longer be bound by this Policy in doing so. We may receive data whenever you visit a third-party link through our Website which includes the date and time of your visit to the third-party website, the web address or URL, technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use and, if you are logged into Dietofy Solutions, your username.
In addition to the purposes set out in the Policy, we may disclose any data we collected or processed from you if it is required:
- under applicable law or to respond to a legal process, such as a search warrant, court order, or subpoena;
- to protect our safety, your safety or the safety of others or in the legitimate interest of any party in the context of national security, law enforcement, litigation, criminal investigation or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm;
- to investigate fraud, credit risk or violation of our Acceptable Use Policy;
- in connection with legal proceedings brought against Dietofy Solutions, its officers, employees, affiliates, customers or vendors;
- to establish, exercise, protect, defend and enforce our legal rights; or
- when we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal, or our assets are merged or acquired by the other business entity, or during restructuring of business or re-organization, we may have to share information provided by you with the other business entities.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of all our digital platforms however, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal data for reasons outside our control, such as hacking, social engineering, cyber terrorism, espionage by third parties, or any events by way of force majeure such as sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war or acts of government.
ACCESS, CORRECTION & DELETION
You may request access, correction or updation, and deletion of the data by contacting email@example.com. You may note that deletion of certain data or withdrawal of consent may lead to cancellation of your registration with us or your access to our Services. Based on technical feasibility, we will provide you with access to all your personal and sensitive personal data that we maintain about you. We will perform verification before providing you access to this data. You may opt out of our marketing emails by clicking on the ‘opt-out’ link provided in the emails. However, we may still send you non-marketing emails about your accounts or any other transactions with you.
FC 78, GROUND FLOOR, SHIVAJI ENCLAVE, RAJOURI GARDEN, NEW DELHI 110027, India