Dt. Kanika Khanna is a professional Autoimmune Disorder Dietitian in Greater Noida having 14+ years of experience. We are known as Best Autoimmune Disorder Diet Consultant in Greater Noida. So, You can visit Top Most Verified Autoimmune Disorder Diet Clinic in Greater Noida. Book Appointment Online for Autoimmune Disorder Diet in Greater Noida.
Nutrition requirement During Auto immune disorders
Autoimmune Disorder Diet Consultant in Greater Noida, Dietitian for Autoimmune Disorder in Greater Noida, Nutritionist for Autoimmune Disorder in Greater Noida, Dietician for Autoimmune Disorder in Greater Noida. Our body is having a self-protecting system, which is called immune system. Any malfunctions in the system attacks the healthy cells called Auto-immune disease. There are more than 100 types of Auto immune diseases, few of them arePsoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis,Celiac disease, Inflammatory bowel disease, Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, Lupus, Type 1 Diabetes,Guillain-Barre syndrome (affects nerves in the legs, arms, and upper body) etc. They affect entirely different parts of the body.
Good diet help to calm overactive immune system.So, if you have an autoimmune disease, changes to your diet could help improve your condition.
Few Tips to heal Auto Immune disorder symptoms
1. Avoid refined and processed foods like semolina, refined flour, canned food etc)
2. Avoid sugar
3. Follow vegan diet, it helps in improving your gut health
4. Follow an Anti-inflammatory diet which is good for especially Rheumatoid Arthritis Include healthy fats and proteins to reap the anti-inflammatory benefits (include nuts, seeds, avocados,spirulina etc)
5. Include fermented food in every meal to maintain your gut healthy (fermented foods include kimchi, sauerkraut, kefir, tempeh, kombucha, and yogurt)
6. Follow an elimination protocol: Your body might be sensitive to certain foods, such as gluten-containing grains or dairy products. Those sensitivities can affect the health of your gut, so you should eliminate any food groups you're sensitive to. The best way to determine for sure if you have any food sensitivities is with laboratory testing.
7. Try Gluten free diet : Best for celiac diseases
How Dietofy team help you
Dietofy team will assess your health condition with a series of assessment via questionnaire to understand the root cause of the existing health issues and provide you the best suited diet as per your symptoms.
Many of our clients reported immense improvement In the existing issues, as well as reductions in common symptoms of autoimmune disorders, such as fatigue and gut or joint pain after following the diet plan.